June 10, 2013

But I'm creep, I was weirdo.



When you were here beforeCouldn't look you in the eyeYou're just like an angelYour skin makes me cry

You float like a featherIn a beautiful worldI wish I was specialYou're so fucking special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurtsI want to have controlI want a perfect bodyI want a perfect soul

I want you to noticeWhen I'm not aroundYou're so fucking specialI wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here

She's running out the doorShe's runningShe run, run, run, runRun

Whatever makes you happyWhatever you wantYou're so fucking specialI wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doing here?I don't belong hereI don't belong here




No comments:

Post a Comment

dojudge.