April 7, 2012

Missy trip to NILAI.

ola people. oh lupa. harus lebih santun sedikit. Sejahtera-lah keatas kamu semua.


I didn't have much to say. Let the picture talk on behalf of me. It was educational trip to Nilai Cancer Institute. We having great time like a crazy-man there.


we live peacefully on this poor house :)


 crazy classmate.



i am not watching tv guys, i just look. 



peace to the witch.



wild housemate yet i am so happy with them.



move on !



cool lecterur with nonstop story from Brunei. pfttt




appreciation to ward sister.



missy-to-be.




:)




 goodnight goodnight my heavy world. Despite bitter things happen in my friendship, I discovered that we don't need bestfriend to have a someone to laugh and cherish the happiness together. Understanding is good in any relationship, seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dojudge.