December 17, 2011

Dont worry Be happy.

Its really hard to convince people that life is freakin awesome especially when the feeling much likely with grey sky. Same goes with me. I did not need people advice whenever I drown with my own problems. But do we ever think that we've been tested with so many times before but see, we still survive. Thank God for all His blessed.

Keterbiasaan kita, bukan. Melihatkan cuma satu sudut dengan perspektif terbatas bila di hentam masalah. Adatlah kan. Fitrah manusia mindanya kadang-kadang primitif. Kita salahkan hujan turun tanpa henti, di makikan segala benda yang di sebabkan hujan, di bebelkan semua. Tapi kita lupa sebenarnya Tuhan turunkan rahmat untuk tumbuhan yang jadi rezeki kita dan tidak cukup dengan itu di hadiahkan lagi kita pelangi indah. Dan kemudian itu baru kita belajar untuk senyum kembali. Preety much true, huh?

My father is quit a quite-calm-person. Even me, his daughter sometimes it really hard to sit and having a deep conversation with him. But once he said something, it was really precious to me because the word really struck me. I still could remember he said that" Life is never be easy as much likely with our expectation. So, make preparation and face it. But remember one thing, dont ever cry. Just keep moving on,nak."

Its not bad life, its just a bad day; common phrase, isnt it?? who cares. The anynomous was damn true man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dojudge.