February 17, 2012

But the end of the day, we still looking for each other :)

Making it clear in our mind, we're actually best friend forever. We've done it. Making declaration that we friends like friend should be. Its true and I admit, deeply in my heart if ever someone ask me who is my bestfriend; the answer obviously is YOU. No doubt, No skepticism; I swear.

Sometimes, we may felt that we just too far for each other. Life, study, personal matter; all this bring up to forgetfulness and sometimes we make our own perception and judgement that maybe all the ignorance is happen because we not perfect for each other. Nope, you're totally wrong my friend. It just we're too busy with our own life and we seldom to have long and deep conversation.

You know my dear how much I wish to have time and laugh all day long with you but somehow, it is not the perfect time since we really struggling for our own life. I miss the old time where we're joke each other and laugh to the fullest and ignore people like a boss.

Sorry for no massage and calls this lately and missing from the social network; facebook since it the only could connecting us for this time being. So, gone from there means missing from you too. Pardon me for that.


So, I think even how much long we did not communicate each other, the friendship still there and wont vanish in a split of second only because of little ignorance. The truth is, hiding my feeling to missing you and to be feel that I've mush likely been isolated is hurt. HARD. Please don't misinterprete me guys. I do not deny to share the enjoyment with you is my favorite time ever. Somehow for some reason I could not make it.


Whatever it is, I still love you because you all are my besties and off course the end of the busy day, we still looking for each other because of the FRIENDSHIP.


"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls." 




You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you'll be there
CAUSE THAT WHAT FRIEND ARE SUPPOSED TO DO
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

dojudge.