July 20, 2011

problemcomesnonstop !

shit . the favorite word that came out from my mouth when problems come . i kind like a feel give up with life . it comes nonstop . nothing could stop it . and when another problems come things like spinning in my head make me feel that life is suck ;perhaps .  
tonight . everything going wrongs . i forced my mind to make some revision but i can't with the problem come and haunting me until i feel like i'm drowned and breath in shallow . so hard to understand it but yet more harder if you in my shoe man . 
mum called me just now and again . the same thing she complaining about my damn brother . 
no need to explaining to you . in fact nothing can change even i told you the whole story .
arghh . with money problems never solved plus study that killin my brain-cells everyday .
but then when "the end" would come ?? i dont know . dont ask me . 

someone please take me to high place . i want jump now and forget all this shit. 




              *  *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  

God , give me a little strenght . 
i do need it now :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

dojudge.